You can send the diagnosis result to the hospital for consideration first without extra pay.
If you have a diagnostic result from a doctor at another hospital, Can be sent to us for consideration first without additional costs.
- Price (includes surgery doctor and service fee)
- Not includes check-up before and after surgery (occurrence of complications case)
- The hospital reserves the right to change the conditions without prior notice.
What prices are there before the operation package?
1. See a specialist First, evaluate your problems and body before surgery 700-1,000 Baht (If no additional testing of any specialty equipment is conducted)
2. Preoperative evaluation, If the patient has no underlying disease 2,000-5,000 Baht. In case the patient has an underlying disease, the cost may be higher.
3. COVID-19 Antigen Test (ATK) before having the surgery 1,000 Baht (Patients who are considered to be at risk should have COVID-19 testing by RT-PCR 1,500 Baht. Send for a test based on the doctor's judgment.)
4. The Doctor will schedule a follow-up consultation to monitor symptoms and check for anomalies. Alternately, examine the surgical incision to determine whether an infection or side effect is present 700 - 1,000 Baht (excludes the price of any additional equipment and medications.)
1 Step : Please Making appointment before receiving service From Line Official : @petcharavej.The staff makes appointments and is a personal assistant for service.
2 Step : Bring your ID card contact at Premium Clinic counter 16 Floor, Building A,
In the case that the service recipient has life insurance coverage
- Check the benefits from your insurance card before receiving the service. (Please prepare your ID card, insurance card, or policy number).
Consult an admin.
- Meet a doctor by appointment to diagnose symptoms.
- In the case of receiving Package IPD (Inpatient), the officer checks the life insurance limit.
Consult or appointment : LINE @petcharavej (click)
Surgery before spread throughout the abdomen, leave life-threatening. Laparoscopic Appendectomy is worth the price and relieves concerns about excess expenses.